Whether you’re a man or a woman, Gerow Hair Ink offers a wide variety of treatments designed to help with your hair loss. These state-of-the art scalp micropigmentation (SMP) approaches will help you regain your confidence and improve your appearance in ways you might not have thought possible.
Here is a brief description of the different hair loss treatment we offer. No matter your gender, age or ethnicity, we have a procedure that will be right for you.
- SMP FOR MEN – Whether you have a receding hairline, thinning hair, or any other type of hair loss issue, we have a solution. We can provide you with the natural, full look you want using the most advanced techniques available.
- SMP REPARATIONS – Our skilled, experienced practitioners can help fix whatever problems you may have previously encountered through other SMP providers. We will make sure to use the correct pigment for your skin type, and ensure the spacing and depth of all impressions are exactly correct.
- SMP TOUCH-UPS – Some people might not need a complete repair, but merely a touch-up. If your scalp has a slightly “blotchy” appearance, we can address that issue quickly and efficiently. We have a staff of passionate professionals who want to help you look your very best – and we will do just that.
- MALE PATTERN BALDNESS – This is an extremely common problem among men, typically caused by heredity as well as changing testosterone levels. SMP camouflages the effects of male pattern baldness, and can also help protect against future hair loss.
- SMP FOR WOMEN – Most people associate hair loss with men, but it affects a surprisingly large number of women as well. We have a great deal of experience helping women, utilizing a specialized technique that creates a seamless transition between the hairline and scalp. Whether you’ve lost hair due to surgery, stress, illness or any other reason, we can help.
- ALOPECIA –There are many different kinds of alopecia, but they all lead to follicle damage and hair loss. Alopecia can affect men and women, as well as adults and even children. If you or a loved one is suffering from alopecia, come in for a consultation so we can show you the results we’ve achieved for others dealing with the same issue.
- DENSITY – We have helped thousands of clients by adding volume to their thinning hair. If you’re a man or woman with longer hair, our customized SMP techniques can fill in areas where hair loss has occurred. After just a few treatments, it will be virtually impossible for anyone to tell you’ve had a procedure.
- SCAR CAMOUFLAGE – Many people have scars on their head due to unfortunate experiences with hair transplantation in the past. SMP can help fix issues such as cobblestone scars, scalp reduction scars, and many others. We will disguise any unsightly marks in a manner that is virtually undetectable.
Please get in touch with Gerow Hair Ink to learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation with one of our experts.