As it has to do with the pain that is experienced during SMP sessions, it is relatively painless. It is relative in the sense that people have different endurance levels. But it is more likely that you might experience some discomfort while the procedure is going on. Visit this link for more information.
There are different areas of the scalp and these different areas have different sensitivity levels. Some areas are more sensitive than others, while others are less sensitive than the other. Information about Factors to Consider Before Camouflaging Scars with SMP can be found here.
These are some tips that can help you minimize your discomfort levels during an SMP session:
- Ensure you have a great meal before your session starts. Discomfort levels increase when you are hungry. So help yourself by eating before the treatment.
- Staying hydrated is something we should make a habit of constantly doing. Being hydrated will also help during the SMP session. Ensure you are hydrated before every session, and during your session.
- You can watch Netflix, listening to soothing music that aid you in relaxing. You can even take out time to scroll through social media. It will help to keep you distracted.
- Meditate and breathe. Focusing on your breathing can often distract you from the discomfort.
- It is okay to take a break and stroll around if it gets too discomforting.
View New York City smp Hairline in a full screen map